Thursday, July 28, 2011

Andy and Allison

Hello! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. I have had a busy summer so far with my kids. They have been in swim class, tumbling and clay class. I wanted to share with you this album that I designed for Andy and Allison. They were married in Chico on May 7, 2011. I had the wonderful honor of photographing their wedding day. I throughly enjoyed being their photographer. Andy and Allison were so easy-going and very fun to photograph. It was a very tranquil and beautiful day. They had so much love and support from their family and friends. After the wedding, everyone enjoyed each and everyone's company. It was a very sweet wedding. Here are some proofs from their wedding album. I can't wait for Andy and Allison to get their wedding album :) Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment