Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Axxess Santa Barbara

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that I am a merchant with Axxess Santa Barbara.  It is a catalog filled with wonderful merchants throughout Santa Barbara offering amazing deals.  We purchased our catalog for only $30 for a school fundraiser.  As I looked through it, I thought it would be a great idea if I became a merchant with Axxess.  I was added to their online merchant directory for 2013, with a wonderful deal of 25% off your first sitting, which is valid for portraits and even weddings!!  And then I have a 15% off thereafter deal.  I will have a printed ad in the 2014 catalog.  Check out my merchant directory information with their website.  If you are in the Santa Barbara area, this a great catalog to have and save money!!

Cheers,
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment