Saturday, July 28, 2012

Examples of Products

Good Afternoon!
I wanted to post some images of the amazing products that I offer.
The printing agencies that I do most of my printing with are Pro DPI and KISS wedding books.
Pro DPI is a profession printing lab which offers many specialty press printing products with superb quality. I custom design save-the-date cards, thank you cards, event cards, and invites (with the help from Design Algow's awesome graphic design elements). I custom design wedding photo book and portrait books and order from Pro DPI. They offer an amazing books with two styles: magazine and layflat, which come in a variety or sizes and paper options and cover options. Pro DPI also offers an adhesive mount album where an 8x10 photo is mounted on matte board and assembled in a hard bound book. These are beautifully printed and assembled. Also, one of my favorites, are the accordion booklets. These wallet size books are great for caring in your purse for a great brag book and a sweet gift for family members. I remember taking my film to get developed and images printed when Pro DPI was in San Luis Obispo while I was attending Cal Poly. It is amazing to see how much their company has grown, and they continue to produce amazing products.
KISS wedding books print and assemble outstanding quality books. The digital layouts from the photo albums I designs are printed on archival paper then mounted on matte board. The books are flush mount assembled. KISS offers 7 colors of hard bound leather covers and 7 colors similar to their leather. They offer 4x4 parent albums, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12 sizes. Their books are lasting and high professional quality. The books come with a decorative cloth cover to protect the book from dust.  KISS books are simply amazing.
I am always so giddy to see the outcome of a printed product, especially the photo albums. They are like my "babies." It is one of my favorite things to do.
Here are some images of the products I described. These images will also be posted on my website. I love a visual aid, so I am sure these will help with choosing from the photo packages and the à la carte items that I offer.
Happy weekend to you!
Cheers!













No comments:

Post a Comment